Evangelism for Non-Evangelists
- Explain what you have authentically experienced as the goodness of God in your life
- Reflect on how you participate in the Christian Tradition
- Listen to your context so you know what matters most to those who are part of it
- Develop creative practices for sharing your faith
- Assess the evangelistic effectiveness of congregational ministries
The course can be taken by individuals or by groups. We encourage multiple people from the same congregation to participate in the webinars together so they have a stronger basis for developing a congregational plan for evangelism.
Learn More or Register
Resources for Vital Congregations
GBHEM Leadership Resources
A Disciple’s Path; A Guide for United Methodist
RESOURCES TO CONNECT WITH THE COMMUNITY:
The Appalachian District Church Vitality Team has been prayerfully seeking ways to help support you and the ministries of your local congregation during this COVID-19 pandemic. Together they have diligently researched and connected with others throughout the conference and our denomination to identify resources and offer them to you. We hope they will be helpful to you and bless you greatly in leading your churches and communities through this unprecedented time. We are very grateful to the District Vitality Team and other contributors for their great work on this resource.
This faithful team has created three documents, two of which you are receiving today. They include:
- Family Home Worship – designed to help families establish a regular worship space within their homes as well as a time where they can worship together.
- Tech Strategies – to help guide you in selecting effective tools and resources within your budget to best communicate in the digital world.
We believe these resources will be of great benefit to you. Also know that the District Vitality Team is available to answer any questions you might have in regards to the documents attached. If you have questions, you may email Rev. Howard Fleming at email@example.com.