Amplify Live Webinar: The Courage of Jesus with Tom Berlin and Rachel Billups
Courage is the foundational virtue required for the Christian life. But often we wonder if we have what it takes to live the vital life Jesus offers his disciples. In this conversation with Rachel Billups, Tom shares:
- By examining the life of Christ, we begin to understand what true courage is and how God works in the lives of Christ followers.
- “Courage” is mentioned nearly 100 times in the Bible. What can we learn from these commands and encouragements?
- The courage that is present when God is with us.
Join Tom and Rachel for this live conversation as he shares what inspired him while writing Courage: Jesus and the Call to Brave Faith. There will be time at the end for audience questions.
For more information and registration, visit: https://amplifymedia.com/amplify-live/
Resources for Vital Congregations
GBHEM Leadership Resources
A Disciple’s Path; A Guide for United Methodist
RESOURCES TO CONNECT WITH THE COMMUNITY:
The Appalachian District Church Vitality Team has been prayerfully seeking ways to help support you and the ministries of your local congregation during this COVID-19 pandemic. Together they have diligently researched and connected with others throughout the conference and our denomination to identify resources and offer them to you. We hope they will be helpful to you and bless you greatly in leading your churches and communities through this unprecedented time. We are very grateful to the District Vitality Team and other contributors for their great work on this resource.
This faithful team has created three documents, two of which you are receiving today. They include:
- Family Home Worship – designed to help families establish a regular worship space within their homes as well as a time where they can worship together.
- Tech Strategies – to help guide you in selecting effective tools and resources within your budget to best communicate in the digital world.
We believe these resources will be of great benefit to you. Also know that the District Vitality Team is available to answer any questions you might have in regards to the documents attached. If you have questions, you may email Rev. Howard Fleming at email@example.com.