WEEKLY UPDATE 022417
- Lake Junaluska announces “Love Your #Selfie” theme for Summer Youth Events
- Praying Our Way Forward- February 24
- Brevard College Campus Minister to Open U.S. Senate in Prayer March 2
- Praying Our Way Forward- February 23
- Praying Our Way Forward- February 22
- UMCOR Sunday is March 26th
- Praying Our Way Forward- February 21
- UM Men Rally set for April 29th
- United Methodist Foundation of Western North Carolina, Inc. experiences exceptional returns
- Praying Our Way Forward- February 20
- Praying Our Way Forward- February 19
- Executive Director
- Director of Preschool
- Director of Contemporary Worship and Technology
- Director of Communications
- Nursery Worker/Childcare Provider
- Regional Coordinator
- Staff Accounting Assistant
- Inspiring Conversations on Race- April 1
- UM Men Spiritual Rally – April 29
- Local Pastor’s School Lake Junaluska- May 14-19 & May 21-25
Resources for Vital Congregations
GBHEM Leadership Resources
A Disciple’s Path; A Guide for United Methodist
RESOURCES TO CONNECT WITH THE COMMUNITY:
The Appalachian District Church Vitality Team has been prayerfully seeking ways to help support you and the ministries of your local congregation during this COVID-19 pandemic. Together they have diligently researched and connected with others throughout the conference and our denomination to identify resources and offer them to you. We hope they will be helpful to you and bless you greatly in leading your churches and communities through this unprecedented time. We are very grateful to the District Vitality Team and other contributors for their great work on this resource.
This faithful team has created three documents, two of which you are receiving today. They include:
- Family Home Worship – designed to help families establish a regular worship space within their homes as well as a time where they can worship together.
- Tech Strategies – to help guide you in selecting effective tools and resources within your budget to best communicate in the digital world.
We believe these resources will be of great benefit to you. Also know that the District Vitality Team is available to answer any questions you might have in regards to the documents attached. If you have questions, you may email Rev. Howard Fleming at firstname.lastname@example.org.