WEEKLY UPDATE 010617
- In the News: First UMC, Belmont
- Interim director and associate director of Lake Junaluska Singers announced
- Choir Director
- Summer Missions Service Ministry Leader
- Construction Ministry Coordinator
- Director of Music
- Catawba Valley Lay Servant Ministries- February 5, 12, 19 & 26
- PK Retreat at Camp Tekoa- February 17-19
E-NewsLatest ENews: View the January 3 mobile edition View the Full Version Next issue is January 17, 2017 See the past issues at the ARCHIVES
Conference BlogConference Blog 2.0– this week’s blog by Paul Brown- Being Saved
UM ConnectWednesdays at 11AM: CONNECT- On iTunes 11/29- Dan Wunderlich (replay) 12/07- Diron Chloe (replay) 12/14- Brandon Wrencher & Blackburn House (replay) 12/21- Scott Osterberg 1/4- Bishop Lawrence McCleskey (replay) Past Shows | Cultivated Clips from Connect
Resources for Vital Congregations
GBHEM Leadership Resources
A Disciple’s Path; A Guide for United Methodist
RESOURCES TO CONNECT WITH THE COMMUNITY:
The Appalachian District Church Vitality Team has been prayerfully seeking ways to help support you and the ministries of your local congregation during this COVID-19 pandemic. Together they have diligently researched and connected with others throughout the conference and our denomination to identify resources and offer them to you. We hope they will be helpful to you and bless you greatly in leading your churches and communities through this unprecedented time. We are very grateful to the District Vitality Team and other contributors for their great work on this resource.
This faithful team has created three documents, two of which you are receiving today. They include:
- Family Home Worship – designed to help families establish a regular worship space within their homes as well as a time where they can worship together.
- Tech Strategies – to help guide you in selecting effective tools and resources within your budget to best communicate in the digital world.
We believe these resources will be of great benefit to you. Also know that the District Vitality Team is available to answer any questions you might have in regards to the documents attached. If you have questions, you may email Rev. Howard Fleming at firstname.lastname@example.org.