WEEKLY UPDATE- 051516
- Day 5- Don’t Forget!
- Day 5- Going With Courage
- GC2016 May 14- UPDATE
- Day 4- Walking Humbly with Our God
- GC2016 May 13- UPDATE
- Day 3- Legislating Faithfulness
- The Church of the Resurrection Leadership Institute 2016
- GC2016 May 12- UPDATE
- Day 2- Transfiguration-Disfiguration
- GC2016: May 11- UPDATE
- Day 1- Jesus Take the Wheel
- Pfeiffer Youth Theological Institute Taking Applications
- Director of Children’s Ministry
- Director of Christian Education
- Director of Youth Ministries
- Keyboard Accompanist
- Daycare Director
- Director of Summer Camp Ministries
- Director of AfterSchool Ministries
- Director of Music Ministries
- Director of Community Engagement
- Office Manager
- Administrative Assistant/Financial Secretary
- Music Director
- Church Secretary/Receptionist
- Worship Directors (Children/Youth/Deep)
- Educational Assistant
Latest ENews: View the May 10th mobile edition
See the past issues at the ARCHIVES
Wednesdays at 11AM: CONNECT- On iTunes 4/27- Bishop Goodpaster (replay) 5/4- Drew McIntyre (replay) 5/11- General Conference Special 5/18- Angela Pleasants
Conference Blog 2.0– this week’s blog by Nancy Rankin: Missional Mergers: Joining for the Sake of the Gospel
Resources for Vital Congregations
GBHEM Leadership Resources
A Disciple’s Path; A Guide for United Methodist
RESOURCES TO CONNECT WITH THE COMMUNITY:
The Appalachian District Church Vitality Team has been prayerfully seeking ways to help support you and the ministries of your local congregation during this COVID-19 pandemic. Together they have diligently researched and connected with others throughout the conference and our denomination to identify resources and offer them to you. We hope they will be helpful to you and bless you greatly in leading your churches and communities through this unprecedented time. We are very grateful to the District Vitality Team and other contributors for their great work on this resource.
This faithful team has created three documents, two of which you are receiving today. They include:
- Family Home Worship – designed to help families establish a regular worship space within their homes as well as a time where they can worship together.
- Tech Strategies – to help guide you in selecting effective tools and resources within your budget to best communicate in the digital world.
We believe these resources will be of great benefit to you. Also know that the District Vitality Team is available to answer any questions you might have in regards to the documents attached. If you have questions, you may email Rev. Howard Fleming at firstname.lastname@example.org.