WEEKLY UPDATE 022616
- Praying for GC2016: What will happen?
- Healthy Conversations Resources Available Online
- NCCC Programs in Health and Wholeness Available
- Director of Student Ministry
- District Administrative Assistant
- Conference Treasurer and Benefits Officer
- Director of Student Ministries
- Student Pastor
- Choir Director
- Understanding Islam- Matthews UMC- March 7
- Vital Mergers- March 10
- Human Trafficking Program- Matthews UMC- April 1
- Egypt VBS FunShop- April 9
Disaster Response Team (Bulletin Insert available)
General Conference 2016 (New Resources)
Justice & Reconciliation Page (additions)
- BMCR-We’re Still Here!
- Men Respond to the Incarceration Crisis
- Struggles and Sacrifice at Africa University
- NC Council of Churches Promotes Voter Registration and Access
Two videos produced by WNCC Video Productions:
Latest ENews: View the February 16th mobile edition
Next Issue is March 1
See the past issues at the ARCHIVES
Wednesdays at 11AM: CONNECT- Now on iTunes 2/3- #UnitedMethodistsKeepPounding 2/10- Gannon Sims (Fresh Expressions) (Replay) 2/17- Bruce Stanley 2/24- Brian Milford (Replay)
Resources for Vital Congregations
GBHEM Leadership Resources
A Disciple’s Path; A Guide for United Methodist
RESOURCES TO CONNECT WITH THE COMMUNITY:
The Appalachian District Church Vitality Team has been prayerfully seeking ways to help support you and the ministries of your local congregation during this COVID-19 pandemic. Together they have diligently researched and connected with others throughout the conference and our denomination to identify resources and offer them to you. We hope they will be helpful to you and bless you greatly in leading your churches and communities through this unprecedented time. We are very grateful to the District Vitality Team and other contributors for their great work on this resource.
This faithful team has created three documents, two of which you are receiving today. They include:
- Family Home Worship – designed to help families establish a regular worship space within their homes as well as a time where they can worship together.
- Tech Strategies – to help guide you in selecting effective tools and resources within your budget to best communicate in the digital world.
We believe these resources will be of great benefit to you. Also know that the District Vitality Team is available to answer any questions you might have in regards to the documents attached. If you have questions, you may email Rev. Howard Fleming at email@example.com.