WEEKLY UPDATE 021916
- Duke Offers Retreat for Pastors in Ministry with Hispanic/Latino Community
- News You Can Use- February 2016
- Young Preachers Festival Opens Registration
- Children and Youth Director
- Director of Music Ministries
- Assistant Director of Children’s Ministry
- Director of Youth Ministries
- Minister of Family Life
- Preschool Director
- Director of Family Ministries
- Sumérgete: A Retreat for Pastors in Ministry with the Hispanic and Latino Community- April 4-6
- ERT Basic - April 30 – (Clear Springs UMC – Denton)
- Radical Disciple-Making Workshop- May 3
Project Agape (2016 Information)
Pick-up Locations (2016 Information)
Disaster Response Training Page (New Event Added)
Online Housing Registration for AC2016 (link open Feb. 15-26)ENEWS Update-
Latest ENews: View the February 16th mobile edition
See the past issues at the ARCHIVES
Wednesdays at 11AM: CONNECT- Now on iTunes 2/3- #UnitedMethodistsKeepPounding 2/10- REPLAY- Gannon Sims (Fresh Expressions) 2/17- Bruce Stanley 2/24- Brian Milford
Resources for Vital Congregations
GBHEM Leadership Resources
A Disciple’s Path; A Guide for United Methodist
RESOURCES TO CONNECT WITH THE COMMUNITY:
The Appalachian District Church Vitality Team has been prayerfully seeking ways to help support you and the ministries of your local congregation during this COVID-19 pandemic. Together they have diligently researched and connected with others throughout the conference and our denomination to identify resources and offer them to you. We hope they will be helpful to you and bless you greatly in leading your churches and communities through this unprecedented time. We are very grateful to the District Vitality Team and other contributors for their great work on this resource.
This faithful team has created three documents, two of which you are receiving today. They include:
- Family Home Worship – designed to help families establish a regular worship space within their homes as well as a time where they can worship together.
- Tech Strategies – to help guide you in selecting effective tools and resources within your budget to best communicate in the digital world.
We believe these resources will be of great benefit to you. Also know that the District Vitality Team is available to answer any questions you might have in regards to the documents attached. If you have questions, you may email Rev. Howard Fleming at firstname.lastname@example.org.