WEEKLY UPDATE 031816
- Nearing a Malaria Goal before GC2016
- Project Agape Director to Itinerate in WNCC
- 24 Hour Prayer Vigil Scheduled for April 3
- Choral Director
- Community Outreach and Children/Youth Ministry
- Residency with Blackburn House Intentional Community
- Praise and Worship Leader
- Organist and Music Director
- Director of Children’s Ministries and Congregational Discipleship
- Student Ministry Associate
- Camp Director
- Interim Organist
- For Such a One as This- March 24
- Living By Design- April 8
- Friends of UMAR Luncheon in Charlotte- April 19
- Friends of UMAR Luncheon in Greensboro- April 28
Latest ENews: View the March 15th mobile edition
See the past issues at the ARCHIVES
Wednesdays at 11AM: CONNECT- On iTunes 3/2- All Clips Show 3/9- Brian Combs (Replay) 3/16- Doug Hume
Counting Down with Bishop Larry Goodpaster Appointment Season
Resources for Vital Congregations
GBHEM Leadership Resources
A Disciple’s Path; A Guide for United Methodist
RESOURCES TO CONNECT WITH THE COMMUNITY:
The Appalachian District Church Vitality Team has been prayerfully seeking ways to help support you and the ministries of your local congregation during this COVID-19 pandemic. Together they have diligently researched and connected with others throughout the conference and our denomination to identify resources and offer them to you. We hope they will be helpful to you and bless you greatly in leading your churches and communities through this unprecedented time. We are very grateful to the District Vitality Team and other contributors for their great work on this resource.
This faithful team has created three documents, two of which you are receiving today. They include:
- Family Home Worship – designed to help families establish a regular worship space within their homes as well as a time where they can worship together.
- Tech Strategies – to help guide you in selecting effective tools and resources within your budget to best communicate in the digital world.
We believe these resources will be of great benefit to you. Also know that the District Vitality Team is available to answer any questions you might have in regards to the documents attached. If you have questions, you may email Rev. Howard Fleming at email@example.com.