WEEKLY UPDATE 121115
- How Thick is the Stained-Glass Ceiling?
- Preparing for Christmas: Tips for keeping the holiday season holy
- Advent Wishes
- Advent Reflections- Anguished Seriousness
- General Conference Prayer Observance Begins January 1
- Director of Children’s Ministries
- Church Office Manager
- Director of Christian Education
- Director of LCKid’s Ministries
- CONFERENCE AND DISTRICT OFFICES CLOSED Dec 24 2015 – Jan 3 2016
Fishin' Hole- 2016 Fees are set and 2016 application
YouTube Video- Let Us Rejoice!
Advent Reflections- from Bishop Goodpaster
Latest ENews: View the December 8th edition
See the past issues at the ARCHIVES
Wednesdays at 11AM: CONNECT- Now on iTunes 12/2 Dana McKim 12/9 Bishop Goodpaster 12/16 Wayner Dickert & Dr. Eugene Maklin
Resources for Vital Congregations
GBHEM Leadership Resources
A Disciple’s Path; A Guide for United Methodist
RESOURCES TO CONNECT WITH THE COMMUNITY:
The Appalachian District Church Vitality Team has been prayerfully seeking ways to help support you and the ministries of your local congregation during this COVID-19 pandemic. Together they have diligently researched and connected with others throughout the conference and our denomination to identify resources and offer them to you. We hope they will be helpful to you and bless you greatly in leading your churches and communities through this unprecedented time. We are very grateful to the District Vitality Team and other contributors for their great work on this resource.
This faithful team has created three documents, two of which you are receiving today. They include:
- Family Home Worship – designed to help families establish a regular worship space within their homes as well as a time where they can worship together.
- Tech Strategies – to help guide you in selecting effective tools and resources within your budget to best communicate in the digital world.
We believe these resources will be of great benefit to you. Also know that the District Vitality Team is available to answer any questions you might have in regards to the documents attached. If you have questions, you may email Rev. Howard Fleming at firstname.lastname@example.org.