WEEKLY UPDATE 110615
- FingerPrint Weeks for Youth Led by Pfeiffer Grad
- United Methodist Bishops Meet for Fall Learning Retreat at Lake Junaluska
- Jews, Muslims and Christians Will Unite at Lake Junaluska Peace Conference
- 7 Tips To Planning An Awesome Youth Retreat
- #CTTalks- Session 2- Christian Conferencing
- United Methodist Student Day is November 29th
- Director of Music Ministries
- Minister/Director of Discipleship
- Administrative Assistant
- Music Minister
- Minister of Music
- Campus Minister and Executive Director
Latest ENews: View the October 27th edition
Next issue is November 10th
See the past issues at the ARCHIVES
Wednesdays at 11AM: CONNECT- Now on iTunes 10/28 Larry Bowden 11/4 Luke Edwards 11/11 BREAK
Resources for Vital Congregations
GBHEM Leadership Resources
A Disciple’s Path; A Guide for United Methodist
RESOURCES TO CONNECT WITH THE COMMUNITY:
The Appalachian District Church Vitality Team has been prayerfully seeking ways to help support you and the ministries of your local congregation during this COVID-19 pandemic. Together they have diligently researched and connected with others throughout the conference and our denomination to identify resources and offer them to you. We hope they will be helpful to you and bless you greatly in leading your churches and communities through this unprecedented time. We are very grateful to the District Vitality Team and other contributors for their great work on this resource.
This faithful team has created three documents, two of which you are receiving today. They include:
- Family Home Worship – designed to help families establish a regular worship space within their homes as well as a time where they can worship together.
- Tech Strategies – to help guide you in selecting effective tools and resources within your budget to best communicate in the digital world.
We believe these resources will be of great benefit to you. Also know that the District Vitality Team is available to answer any questions you might have in regards to the documents attached. If you have questions, you may email Rev. Howard Fleming at firstname.lastname@example.org.