WEEKLY UPDATE 041516
- Hike the Asbury Trail on April 23
- WNCC Delegation Prepares for General Conference
- Two New District Superintendents Announced
- Prayer Emphasis Focuses on Discernment on May 1
- Director of Contemporary Music
- Preschool Director
- Youth Missioner- Summit Student Ministry
- Administrative Assistant
- Director of Youth Ministries
- Youth Director
- Director of Youth and Family Ministries
- Praise and Worship Leader
- Connections Worship Leader
- ERT Recertification Friday July 15, Christ Blvd. UMC, Statesville
- New ERT Certification Saturday, July 16, Christ Blvd. UMC, Statesville
- New ERT Certification Saturday, July 30, Bethel UMC, Midland
- ERT Recertification Friday, September 9, North UMC, Morganton
- New ERT Certification Saturday, September 10, North UMC, Morganton
- New ERT Certification Saturday, November 19, Harrisburg UMC, Harrisburg
The WNC Committee on the Episcopacy needs your help to identify the priorities for the next episcopal leader in the Western North Carolina Conference. Click here to respond to the survey question. You may select up to 5 choices.
Latest ENews: View the April 12th mobile edition
See the past issues at the ARCHIVES
Wednesdays at 11AM: CONNECT- On iTunes 3/30- Elaine Heath (replay) 4/6- Brett Loftis 4/13- David Snipes (replay) 4/20- Donna Claycomb Sokol
Resources for Vital Congregations
GBHEM Leadership Resources
A Disciple’s Path; A Guide for United Methodist
RESOURCES TO CONNECT WITH THE COMMUNITY:
The Appalachian District Church Vitality Team has been prayerfully seeking ways to help support you and the ministries of your local congregation during this COVID-19 pandemic. Together they have diligently researched and connected with others throughout the conference and our denomination to identify resources and offer them to you. We hope they will be helpful to you and bless you greatly in leading your churches and communities through this unprecedented time. We are very grateful to the District Vitality Team and other contributors for their great work on this resource.
This faithful team has created three documents, two of which you are receiving today. They include:
- Family Home Worship – designed to help families establish a regular worship space within their homes as well as a time where they can worship together.
- Tech Strategies – to help guide you in selecting effective tools and resources within your budget to best communicate in the digital world.
We believe these resources will be of great benefit to you. Also know that the District Vitality Team is available to answer any questions you might have in regards to the documents attached. If you have questions, you may email Rev. Howard Fleming at email@example.com.