WEEKLY UPDATE 100915
- ‘Just in Time’ ERT Training for South Carolina Floods
- South Carolina Flooding Deployment Information
- Connectional Table Launches Video Series
- Disaster Response Update- South Carolina Flooding
- Clergy Health Initiative Releases 2014 Survey Findings
- Registration for School of the Spirit is Open
- Director of Youth Ministries
- Children and Youth Ministries Coordinator
- Executive Director
- Director of Music Ministries
- Local Outreach Coordinator
- Director of Volunteer Engagement
- Organist and Music Assistant
Winston-Salem / Greensboro Area Trainings Centenary United Methodist Church 646 W 5th St, Winston-Salem, NC 27101
Charlotte Area Trainings Davidson United Methodist Church 233 S Main St, Davidson, NC 28036
Asheville – Mountain Area Trainings Central United Methodist Church, Asheville 27 Church St, Asheville, NC 28801
Latest ENews: View the September 29th edition
Next issue is October 13th
See the past issues at the ARCHIVES
Featured District this month: Uwharrie
Wednesdays at 11AM: CONNECT- Now on iTunes 9/23 Randy Harry 9/30 Carl Arrington 10/7 Break 10/14 Gannon Sims
Resources for Vital Congregations
GBHEM Leadership Resources
A Disciple’s Path; A Guide for United Methodist
RESOURCES TO CONNECT WITH THE COMMUNITY:
The Appalachian District Church Vitality Team has been prayerfully seeking ways to help support you and the ministries of your local congregation during this COVID-19 pandemic. Together they have diligently researched and connected with others throughout the conference and our denomination to identify resources and offer them to you. We hope they will be helpful to you and bless you greatly in leading your churches and communities through this unprecedented time. We are very grateful to the District Vitality Team and other contributors for their great work on this resource.
This faithful team has created three documents, two of which you are receiving today. They include:
- Family Home Worship – designed to help families establish a regular worship space within their homes as well as a time where they can worship together.
- Tech Strategies – to help guide you in selecting effective tools and resources within your budget to best communicate in the digital world.
We believe these resources will be of great benefit to you. Also know that the District Vitality Team is available to answer any questions you might have in regards to the documents attached. If you have questions, you may email Rev. Howard Fleming at firstname.lastname@example.org.