WEEKLY UPDATE 092515
- FlameBuilders Launches Class 2
- Jurisdictional Bishop Count Could Be Reduced in Two US Jurisdictions
- Why the Wesleys, and Others, Came to Be Called Methodists
- Young Adults- Explore Your Calling- November 6-8
- Youth Ministry Assistant
- Minister of Music
- Director of Music Ministries
- Director of Youth and Young Adult Ministries
Central Congo Partners UpdatedJustice and Reconciliation
- Daybreak Recovery Community of Asheville
- History is Not the Same as Destiny for David Griffin
- My Story- Mark Stinson
Latest ENews: View the September 15th edition
See the past issues at the ARCHIVES
Next issue is September 29th
Wednesdays at 11AM: CONNECT- Now on iTunes 9/23 Randy Harry 9/30 Carl Arrington
Resources for Vital Congregations
GBHEM Leadership Resources
A Disciple’s Path; A Guide for United Methodist
RESOURCES TO CONNECT WITH THE COMMUNITY:
The Appalachian District Church Vitality Team has been prayerfully seeking ways to help support you and the ministries of your local congregation during this COVID-19 pandemic. Together they have diligently researched and connected with others throughout the conference and our denomination to identify resources and offer them to you. We hope they will be helpful to you and bless you greatly in leading your churches and communities through this unprecedented time. We are very grateful to the District Vitality Team and other contributors for their great work on this resource.
This faithful team has created three documents, two of which you are receiving today. They include:
- Family Home Worship – designed to help families establish a regular worship space within their homes as well as a time where they can worship together.
- Tech Strategies – to help guide you in selecting effective tools and resources within your budget to best communicate in the digital world.
We believe these resources will be of great benefit to you. Also know that the District Vitality Team is available to answer any questions you might have in regards to the documents attached. If you have questions, you may email Rev. Howard Fleming at email@example.com.