WEEKLY UPDATE 031116
- Youth Groups Invited to Lake Junaluska for Unforgettable Summer Retreats
- GC2016: Should the general church budget go up?
- Auditions Open for NC United Methodist All-State Youth Choir
- Neil Brown and WNC UMM Men Receive National Awards
- Church Secretary
- Summer Interns
- Prison Chaplain
- Youth Director
- Director of Youth Ministries
- Sacred Space- March 21-25
- From Hostility to Hospitality: Immigration and People of Faith- April 14
- WNC Local Pastors Retreat- April 23
Latest ENews: View the March 1st mobile edition
See the past issues at the ARCHIVES
Wednesdays at 11AM: CONNECT- On iTunes 2/24- Brian Milford (Replay) 3/2- All Clips Show 3/9- Brian Combs (Replay)
Counting Down with Bishop Larry Goodpaster Follow Jesus
Resources for Vital Congregations
GBHEM Leadership Resources
A Disciple’s Path; A Guide for United Methodist
RESOURCES TO CONNECT WITH THE COMMUNITY:
The Appalachian District Church Vitality Team has been prayerfully seeking ways to help support you and the ministries of your local congregation during this COVID-19 pandemic. Together they have diligently researched and connected with others throughout the conference and our denomination to identify resources and offer them to you. We hope they will be helpful to you and bless you greatly in leading your churches and communities through this unprecedented time. We are very grateful to the District Vitality Team and other contributors for their great work on this resource.
This faithful team has created three documents, two of which you are receiving today. They include:
- Family Home Worship – designed to help families establish a regular worship space within their homes as well as a time where they can worship together.
- Tech Strategies – to help guide you in selecting effective tools and resources within your budget to best communicate in the digital world.
We believe these resources will be of great benefit to you. Also know that the District Vitality Team is available to answer any questions you might have in regards to the documents attached. If you have questions, you may email Rev. Howard Fleming at email@example.com.