WEEKLY UPDATE- 062615
- Saturday Worship Leader
- Youth Worship Leader
- Assistant Director of Youth Ministries
- Children’s Ministry Assistant
- Youth and Children’s Ministry
- Director of Family Ministries
- Worship Leader
- Assistant Campus Minister
- Pre-School Teacher
- “A Dangerous Opportunity to Do Good”
- Thank You to the Communications Team!
- Recordings of Annual Conference
- AC2015 Official Report to UM News Service
- AC2015 Wrap-Up Video
- Sermon- Bishop Goodpaster- Closing Worship- June 21, 2015
Latest ENews: View the June 23rd edition See the past issues at the ARCHIVES Featured District this month: Catawba Valley
Wednesdays at 11AM: CONNECT- Now on iTunes 6/17 Annual Conference #1 (Wednesday) 6/18 Annual Conference #2 (Thursday) 6/19 Annual Conference #3 (Friday) 6/20 Annual Conference #4 (Saturday) 6/24 Kim Ingram (Conference Wrap-up)
Resources for Vital Congregations
GBHEM Leadership Resources
A Disciple’s Path; A Guide for United Methodist
RESOURCES TO CONNECT WITH THE COMMUNITY:
The Appalachian District Church Vitality Team has been prayerfully seeking ways to help support you and the ministries of your local congregation during this COVID-19 pandemic. Together they have diligently researched and connected with others throughout the conference and our denomination to identify resources and offer them to you. We hope they will be helpful to you and bless you greatly in leading your churches and communities through this unprecedented time. We are very grateful to the District Vitality Team and other contributors for their great work on this resource.
This faithful team has created three documents, two of which you are receiving today. They include:
- Family Home Worship – designed to help families establish a regular worship space within their homes as well as a time where they can worship together.
- Tech Strategies – to help guide you in selecting effective tools and resources within your budget to best communicate in the digital world.
We believe these resources will be of great benefit to you. Also know that the District Vitality Team is available to answer any questions you might have in regards to the documents attached. If you have questions, you may email Rev. Howard Fleming at firstname.lastname@example.org.