WEEKLY UPDATE- 032715
- Project AGAPE Updates- March 2015
- Looking Deeply
- Building Teams Announces Changes and Revisions
- Pfeiffer Hosts Wesley President for Three Events in April
- Amena Brown to Speak at New July 4 Event at LJA
- Praying Without Ceasing
- Music Director
- Church Secretary
- Director of Children and Intergenerational Learning
- Communications Administrative Assistant
- Director of Youth and Children’s Ministries
- Institutional Advancement Officer
- A Wesleyan Approach to Leadership April 21-22
- Ministry of All Believers- April 21
- Union Presbyterian Seminary, Charlotte- Day for Discernment: May 2 | June 6
Career Listings *We get lots of career listings during the average week, following these directions will usually make it easier to get them up in a timely manner: Career listings are available for local churches, affiliated organizations, and denominational agencies. Postings will be removed after 30 days unless directed otherwise. The list below contains the active listings. If you have a job posting, please send an email with the description in the body to: email@example.com (Please include in email this basic information- Job Title, Church/Organization and Location, Full or Part-Time Status, Basic Description, How to Apply, and Contact Information- we will not be posting extra documents. Please keep the entire description in the email- Do not send attachments, Word Documents or PDF's)
Project AGAPE Project AGAPE Page AGAPE Sunday – April 26 Download Bulletin Insert Fellowship 1000 Page 2015 Fellowship of 1000 Information and Sign-up Form
ENEWS Latest ENews: View the March 24th issue (Next issue is scheduled for April 7) See the past issues at the ARCHIVES
Wednesdays at 11AM: CONNECT- Connecting United Methodists and their stories Now on iTunes 3/25 George Thompson | 4/1 Bishop Ken Carter 4/8 Ken Garfield | 4/15 David Snipes Past Shows
Resources for Vital Congregations
GBHEM Leadership Resources
A Disciple’s Path; A Guide for United Methodist
RESOURCES TO CONNECT WITH THE COMMUNITY:
The Appalachian District Church Vitality Team has been prayerfully seeking ways to help support you and the ministries of your local congregation during this COVID-19 pandemic. Together they have diligently researched and connected with others throughout the conference and our denomination to identify resources and offer them to you. We hope they will be helpful to you and bless you greatly in leading your churches and communities through this unprecedented time. We are very grateful to the District Vitality Team and other contributors for their great work on this resource.
This faithful team has created three documents, two of which you are receiving today. They include:
- Family Home Worship – designed to help families establish a regular worship space within their homes as well as a time where they can worship together.
- Tech Strategies – to help guide you in selecting effective tools and resources within your budget to best communicate in the digital world.
We believe these resources will be of great benefit to you. Also know that the District Vitality Team is available to answer any questions you might have in regards to the documents attached. If you have questions, you may email Rev. Howard Fleming at firstname.lastname@example.org.