WEEKLY UPDATE- 032015
- News You Can Use- Grants Available & Website Training
- Your Story- An Outdoor Baptism in January
- Individual Volunteer Mission Opportunities
- South Sudan Wrap-Up
- Announcement: Future of Gathering of the Laity
- What St. Patrick Can Teach United Methodists
- Camp Tekoa to Assume Operation of Camp Loy White This Spring
- 5 Out-of-the-Box Easter Ideas
- Director of Missional Discipleship
- Director of Music and Arts
- Associate Director of Children’s Ministry
- Associate Director of Pastoral Counseling
Wednesdays at 11AM: CONNECT- Connecting United Methodists and their stories Now on iTunes 3/18 Lory Beth Huffman | 3/25 George Thompson 4/1 Bishop Ken Carter | 4/8 Ken Garfield Past Shows
Project Agape- 2015 Packing Guide (more information forthcoming)
Chuck Knows...Resurrection Video (for use in church or websites)
Resources for Vital Congregations
GBHEM Leadership Resources
A Disciple’s Path; A Guide for United Methodist
RESOURCES TO CONNECT WITH THE COMMUNITY:
The Appalachian District Church Vitality Team has been prayerfully seeking ways to help support you and the ministries of your local congregation during this COVID-19 pandemic. Together they have diligently researched and connected with others throughout the conference and our denomination to identify resources and offer them to you. We hope they will be helpful to you and bless you greatly in leading your churches and communities through this unprecedented time. We are very grateful to the District Vitality Team and other contributors for their great work on this resource.
This faithful team has created three documents, two of which you are receiving today. They include:
- Family Home Worship – designed to help families establish a regular worship space within their homes as well as a time where they can worship together.
- Tech Strategies – to help guide you in selecting effective tools and resources within your budget to best communicate in the digital world.
We believe these resources will be of great benefit to you. Also know that the District Vitality Team is available to answer any questions you might have in regards to the documents attached. If you have questions, you may email Rev. Howard Fleming at firstname.lastname@example.org.