WEEKLY UPDATE- 030615
- Does your church need a website?
- ‘Discipleship Ministries’ Is Agency’s New Identity
- In the News: King Street Church, Boone
- Bishop and Cabinet Begin the 2015 Appointment Process
- Book Review: Reading Scripture With the Saints
- Camp GuilRock Schedules 2nd Annual Cardboard Regatta
- Folk Psalm at Brevard First UMC- March 22
- Easter Sunrise at Camp GuilRock - April 5
- 2nd Annual Cardboard Regatta at Camp GuilRock- May 2
- Raleigh Ringers at Boone UMC- May 3
- Creative Worship Seminar- May 30
- Administrative Assistant
- Director of Youth Ministry
- Youth Director
- Associate Director, Hispanic/Latino UMC Communications Team
Mission Connection- More details added to the calendar event: Mission Connection- April 25 Register at Eventbrite: https://missionconnection.eventbrite.com
Next ENews is scheduled for Tuesday, March 10th
Wednesdays at 11AM: CONNECT- Connecting United Methodists and their stories Now on iTunes 3/4 Drew McIntyre | 3/11 Bishop Charlene Kammerer 3/18 Lory Beth Huffman | 3/25 George Thompson Past Shows
Resources for Vital Congregations
GBHEM Leadership Resources
A Disciple’s Path; A Guide for United Methodist
RESOURCES TO CONNECT WITH THE COMMUNITY:
The Appalachian District Church Vitality Team has been prayerfully seeking ways to help support you and the ministries of your local congregation during this COVID-19 pandemic. Together they have diligently researched and connected with others throughout the conference and our denomination to identify resources and offer them to you. We hope they will be helpful to you and bless you greatly in leading your churches and communities through this unprecedented time. We are very grateful to the District Vitality Team and other contributors for their great work on this resource.
This faithful team has created three documents, two of which you are receiving today. They include:
- Family Home Worship – designed to help families establish a regular worship space within their homes as well as a time where they can worship together.
- Tech Strategies – to help guide you in selecting effective tools and resources within your budget to best communicate in the digital world.
We believe these resources will be of great benefit to you. Also know that the District Vitality Team is available to answer any questions you might have in regards to the documents attached. If you have questions, you may email Rev. Howard Fleming at email@example.com.