WEEKLY UPDATE- 021315
- Communication Tools and Tips
- Lake Junaluska summer youth events “Prepare the Way”
- Applications Open for Harry Denman Awards
- Marriage Encounter in Charlotte, March 13-15
- UMAR Set to Raise $250K to Keep Charlotte Artists with Disabilities in Creative Home
- In the News: The Daybreak Fellowship
- Chrysalis Counseling Center- Families and Care of Relationships 1- February 25
- Marriage Encounter- March 13-15
- Director of Music
- Director of Communications
- Youth Director
- Executive Director
- Missions Leader
- Director of Children’s Ministries
- Director of Youth and Young Adult Ministries
CONNECT- Connecting United Methodists and their stories Now on iTunes
CONFERENCE BLOG OTHER Church Wide Special Sundays NOTICE: The Mission Response Center will be closed February 23-25. 2015 (I must attend itineration training at GBGM) and March 7-11, 2015 (vacation). - Dwaine Morgan Connect on Social Media Follow @WNCCUMC
Resources for Vital Congregations
GBHEM Leadership Resources
A Disciple’s Path; A Guide for United Methodist
RESOURCES TO CONNECT WITH THE COMMUNITY:
The Appalachian District Church Vitality Team has been prayerfully seeking ways to help support you and the ministries of your local congregation during this COVID-19 pandemic. Together they have diligently researched and connected with others throughout the conference and our denomination to identify resources and offer them to you. We hope they will be helpful to you and bless you greatly in leading your churches and communities through this unprecedented time. We are very grateful to the District Vitality Team and other contributors for their great work on this resource.
This faithful team has created three documents, two of which you are receiving today. They include:
- Family Home Worship – designed to help families establish a regular worship space within their homes as well as a time where they can worship together.
- Tech Strategies – to help guide you in selecting effective tools and resources within your budget to best communicate in the digital world.
We believe these resources will be of great benefit to you. Also know that the District Vitality Team is available to answer any questions you might have in regards to the documents attached. If you have questions, you may email Rev. Howard Fleming at email@example.com.