WEEKLY UPDATE- 050815
- News from the Council of Bishops Meeting
- Celebrate Golden Cross Sunday
- Gathering of the Laity- August 7-8, 2015
- Children’s Ministry Cohort Taking Applications
- FlameBuilders Graduates Pilot Cohort – May 2, 2015
- Director of Stewardship
- Director of Missional Discipleship
- Office Administrator
- Director of Children’s Ministry
- Director of Children’s Ministries
- Nursery Attendant
- Director of Engagement
- Communications & Community Events Coordinator/Children & Youth Ministries Coordinator
- Director of Youth Ministry
- Music Director and Organist
- Restore: A Night of Worship and Prayer – May 16
- Raleigh Ringers hosted by Brevard First UMC- June 27
Leading Through Change Webinar available onlineLATEST E-NEWS CONNECT– Connecting United Methodists and their stories Now on iTunes 5/6 Greg Jones | 5/13 Gavin Richardson 5/20 Jane Wood | 5/27 Aryn Williams Past Shows | Cultivated Clips from Connect
Conference Blog 2.0– this week’s blog by Paul Brown- A Vision You Can Actually See
Resources for Vital Congregations
GBHEM Leadership Resources
A Disciple’s Path; A Guide for United Methodist
RESOURCES TO CONNECT WITH THE COMMUNITY:
The Appalachian District Church Vitality Team has been prayerfully seeking ways to help support you and the ministries of your local congregation during this COVID-19 pandemic. Together they have diligently researched and connected with others throughout the conference and our denomination to identify resources and offer them to you. We hope they will be helpful to you and bless you greatly in leading your churches and communities through this unprecedented time. We are very grateful to the District Vitality Team and other contributors for their great work on this resource.
This faithful team has created three documents, two of which you are receiving today. They include:
- Family Home Worship – designed to help families establish a regular worship space within their homes as well as a time where they can worship together.
- Tech Strategies – to help guide you in selecting effective tools and resources within your budget to best communicate in the digital world.
We believe these resources will be of great benefit to you. Also know that the District Vitality Team is available to answer any questions you might have in regards to the documents attached. If you have questions, you may email Rev. Howard Fleming at email@example.com.