WEEKLY UPDATE- 012315
- Housing Information for AC 2015
- Lay Delegates to General Conference Information
- C2LJ (Cycle to Lake Junaluska)
- 2015 Laity Address for Annual Conference and Gathering of the Laity
CONNECT- Now on iTunes The latest episodes are all as podcasts at iTunes 1/21- Steve Ellis | 1/28- Amy Coles | 2/4- John Boggs | 2/11 Neil Brown Past Shows
Conference Blog 2.0 - this week’s post by Allison Spruill- “I Have a Dream”
- River of Life Trip to Haiti
- Changes Ahead for Pension Board Investments
- Our Story: The Return of the Family Pew…
- In the News: North Davidson Missional Network
- Intern Reflects on Explore Experience
- Explore Opens Applications for 2015
- Justice and Reconciliation Team
- About Justice and Reconcilation
- Upcoming Events of Interest
- 2014 Grant Recipients
- “More Than a Dream”
- Good Neighbor Award
Resources for Vital Congregations
GBHEM Leadership Resources
A Disciple’s Path; A Guide for United Methodist
RESOURCES TO CONNECT WITH THE COMMUNITY:
The Appalachian District Church Vitality Team has been prayerfully seeking ways to help support you and the ministries of your local congregation during this COVID-19 pandemic. Together they have diligently researched and connected with others throughout the conference and our denomination to identify resources and offer them to you. We hope they will be helpful to you and bless you greatly in leading your churches and communities through this unprecedented time. We are very grateful to the District Vitality Team and other contributors for their great work on this resource.
This faithful team has created three documents, two of which you are receiving today. They include:
- Family Home Worship – designed to help families establish a regular worship space within their homes as well as a time where they can worship together.
- Tech Strategies – to help guide you in selecting effective tools and resources within your budget to best communicate in the digital world.
We believe these resources will be of great benefit to you. Also know that the District Vitality Team is available to answer any questions you might have in regards to the documents attached. If you have questions, you may email Rev. Howard Fleming at firstname.lastname@example.org.