WEEKLY UPDATE- 010915
New Mission Opportunities
- Educational and Cross-Cultural Mission to Kenya
- KENYA July 7-23, 2015
- New Story Church
- Haywood Street Congregation
- Have you see the latest edition of eLEAD? View it here
- View the latest ENews
- SUBSCRIBE TO EMAIL LISTS
- Office Manager
- Children’s Coordinator
- Church Secretary
- Pre-School Teacher
- Director of Youth Ministry
- Director of Children’s Ministries
- Worship Leader
- 2015 Spear Ministerial Scholarship Fund Process is Open
- Kenya Partners Announces Exciting Opportunities for 2015
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Celebration Scheduled for January 17
- Statement Regarding Camp Elk Shoals
- Bishop Job, Who Helped People Deal with Death, Dead at 86
- 2015 Associate Pastor Memo Released
Resources for Vital Congregations
GBHEM Leadership Resources
A Disciple’s Path; A Guide for United Methodist
RESOURCES TO CONNECT WITH THE COMMUNITY:
The Appalachian District Church Vitality Team has been prayerfully seeking ways to help support you and the ministries of your local congregation during this COVID-19 pandemic. Together they have diligently researched and connected with others throughout the conference and our denomination to identify resources and offer them to you. We hope they will be helpful to you and bless you greatly in leading your churches and communities through this unprecedented time. We are very grateful to the District Vitality Team and other contributors for their great work on this resource.
This faithful team has created three documents, two of which you are receiving today. They include:
- Family Home Worship – designed to help families establish a regular worship space within their homes as well as a time where they can worship together.
- Tech Strategies – to help guide you in selecting effective tools and resources within your budget to best communicate in the digital world.
We believe these resources will be of great benefit to you. Also know that the District Vitality Team is available to answer any questions you might have in regards to the documents attached. If you have questions, you may email Rev. Howard Fleming at firstname.lastname@example.org.