Annual Conference Daily News- June 25, 2018
Annual Conference Daily News
Monday, June 25, 2018
- Bishop Leeland's Sunday Sermon Transcript
- Saturday Ordination Service Pictures
- Sunday Worship Service Pictures
- 2018 Appointment List
- Bishop Carter's Remarks on "A Way Forward"
- All photos taken by our volunteers can be found here.
- Did you get some good photos at Annual Conference? Submit them here and click the !
- All sermon transcripts and other news can be found here.
- Check out the videos from Annual Conference!
If you missed an email recap, you can check them out below:
If you borrowed Short Stories by Jesus or The Wesley Challenge Youth Study Book from the WNCC Resource Center display in Harrell, please email us at email@example.com so we can check it out to you.
Resources for Vital Congregations
GBHEM Leadership Resources
A Disciple’s Path; A Guide for United Methodist
RESOURCES TO CONNECT WITH THE COMMUNITY:
The Appalachian District Church Vitality Team has been prayerfully seeking ways to help support you and the ministries of your local congregation during this COVID-19 pandemic. Together they have diligently researched and connected with others throughout the conference and our denomination to identify resources and offer them to you. We hope they will be helpful to you and bless you greatly in leading your churches and communities through this unprecedented time. We are very grateful to the District Vitality Team and other contributors for their great work on this resource.
This faithful team has created three documents, two of which you are receiving today. They include:
- Family Home Worship – designed to help families establish a regular worship space within their homes as well as a time where they can worship together.
- Tech Strategies – to help guide you in selecting effective tools and resources within your budget to best communicate in the digital world.
We believe these resources will be of great benefit to you. Also know that the District Vitality Team is available to answer any questions you might have in regards to the documents attached. If you have questions, you may email Rev. Howard Fleming at firstname.lastname@example.org.